Sunday, November 30, 2008

ICEC in Hong Kong

The International Children's Education Conference in Hong Kong was great! There were about 850 people registered. Unfortunately, about 40 who were coming from Thailand were unable to make it because the airport in Bangkok was shut down. I gave a workshop on "Bilingual Education in International Schools—Feasible or Fantasy?" I had just under 30 people attend and there was lively interaction during the hour and 15 minutes I had. Several came up afterwards and expressed appreciation and some had further questions. It was also a great place to network! I was able to see a number of people that I needed to see and we were able to have supper with two people who are considering joining us as teachers. God is good! Thanks for praying!
Hong Kong 2008

2 comments:

Beki said...

Hey Bob, I just want to tell you that I love the picture of You and Linda at the top left. we need a copy of that to frame to put in our new house. I think that is the best one of you guys I have seen.
Beki

Bob & Linda said...

Glad to give you a copy! - Bob